COMMITTED TO MEETING THE NEEDS OF THE TRADE
The Western ITM Trade Team is committed to meeting the needs of the trade, no job is too big or too small. We are focused on ensuring we meet our commitments for delivery and service to you on time. This is a large part of the value you expect from us so that your jobs run efficiently & profitably.
Our estimators and dedicated trade sales team can provide you with a detailed and comprehensive estimation. We deal only with quality manufacturers and service providers to ensure that you receive what you ordered when you ordered it.
• 3 store network in West Auckland
• Exceptional service and expert advice
• Dedicated trade sales team
• We deliver on time
• 100% locally owned and operated since 1943
QUALITY HARDWARE AND BUILDING SUPPLIES
With decades of experience buckled under our tool belts, we take pride in supplying West Auckland and surrounding areas with quality hardware and building materials to assist you in completing your building project to the highest possible standard. We also ensure to source and stock the latest-and-greatest quality trade power tools on the market, helping you get the job done to a polished and superior finish. With big-name brands like Makita, Paslode & Ecko in every Western ITM store, you can trust that you’ll find the right tool for your needs.
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT AND SUPPORT
Our trade clients are assigned an Account Manager who will proactively manage your daily operational requirements. This Account Manager will:
• Attend production meetings as required
• Provide site visits when required
• Resolve issues in a timely manner for all concerned
• Comply with customer requirements of the customer
• Provide warranty, durability, or producer statements as required
• Ensure correct pricing and specification of product
• Facilitate customer and delivery requirements
ACCESS YOUR CUSTOMER ACCOUNT VIA OUR ONLINE TRADE PORTAL
Real-time access to your account… all Western ITM account holders are able to access the following services from their own secure online account:
• Current balance
• Monthly statements
• Pricing request
• Order placement
To log in simply click here.
CUSTOMER INFORMATION AND TRAINING
Western ITM is dedicated to supporting its customers, ensuring they have access to all the latest information and regular LBP Training that is required to help maintain your LBP License.
• ITM Building Business (a monthly publication) – 2 hours reading = 2 LBP points
• ITM APP – Manage your LBP points and event notifications
• Customer training and events
• Trade Breakfasts
• ITM Trade Club – Flexi rewards
Please click here for further LBP information.
GOT A QUESTION?
Feel free to get in touch with our experienced trade team. We’re here to answer any questions or inquiries you have about our products and services on offer. Call today or simply fill out our easy online form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.