Welcome to Western ITM,
Western ITM is part of a family owned business which began operating in 1943 and to this day is still family owned operated by the Anderson family.
We are proud members of the Independent Timber Merchants Co-Operative and with our network of 3 stores provide a unique level of service and expertise.
“We like to keep it simple by focusing on giving you the right advice and the right products at the right price. That’s because we’ve been around long enough to know what’s important, whatever your building or project needs are."
Our Trade Sales Team and store network is dedicated to the needs of our customers and regularly attend training sessions to keep up to date on new products and innovations from the industry.
Our team will help you select the right products, and if we don’t have a special item in stock we can and will order it in for you.
Some of our achievements:
- 2014 - The Priority Card Award, 2nd Runner Up.
- 2014- Community Sponsorship Award , 1st Runner Up.
- 2012 - Leadership in Training Award.
- 2011 - Branding Award. Joint winner.
- 2010 - The Priority Card Award, 2nd Runner Up.
- 2010 - Merchandising Award
- 2009 - The Priority Card Award, 1st Runner Up
- 2009 - Branding Award, 2nd Runner Up
- 2008 - Branding Award
- 2007 - The Priority Card Award
2018 marks 75yrs in business of Anderson & O'Leary Ltd the founding company behind the Western ITM brand. Thanks to OnTrack Media for their assistance putting together this Reflection of the journey so far.