Western ITM Employment Opportunities
Western ITM has many opportunities. Although we may not have any positions available right now, please send us your CV, and tell us which position you are interested in, and which branch you would like to work at here.
To work in New Zealand you must be a New Zealand Citizen, have permanent residency in New Zealand, or a valid work permit to work in New Zealand. If you do not have one of these, we would not be able to assist you in gaining working rights.
Current Situations Vacant
TIMBER YARD PERSON
A full-time position has become available at our Swanson branch. The successful applicant will require the following:
• Knowledge in timber, panel and trade related products
• Full drivers licence with current F endorsement
• Prior experience working in a timber yard
• Be enthusiastic, motivated and work with initiative
• Great customer service skills
• Maintain a good level of physical fitness
• Enjoying learning new skills
• Be reliable
Hours of work: Monday to Friday and Saturdays as per roster.
Contact: Rochelle 0272275122 or email@example.com
We have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join our team in Whenuapai.
Tired of the traffic, want to live and work local work in a close knit, supportive team then this is the job for you.
The successful candidate will have experience in Accounts Payable and general accounting functions, a great attitude and the ability to hit the ground running. The role has some reception and office administration responsibilities, so a customer focused mindset is essential.
• Data processing of AP invoices and journals
• Reception and Office Administration tasks
• Administration support for H&S system
• Working knowledge of MS Office applications
This position works 5 days a week, approx. 40 hours.
Contact Michael Stansfield at Anderson & O’Leary to be considered. firstname.lastname@example.org