Following the government’s announcement of changes to Alert Level 3 requirements and the announcement that the construction sector will likely be returning back to work once we move out of Alert Level 4, we’d like to share with you some changes to how our stores will operate as we move to reopen in Level 3.
We want to keep both you – our customers, and our staff safe in these challenging times and while we’re looking forward to seeing you in store again, on your next trip to Western ITM you’ll see some changes to how we transact. Our priority when re-opening stores is to service our loyal trade customers.
• Contact your rep or trade support team member to book a delivery order rather than coming into store to reduce contact.
• If you do need to come into store, please contact us ahead of time to place your order. Upon arrival, you’ll be required to register your contact details for contact tracing purposes.
• All stores will be enforcing physical distancing practices to keep you safe, please follow the instructions of our staff.
• Contact us to confirm how your purchases will be transacted i.e. either by pickup or delivery.
• If we’re delivering to your building site, we will be abiding by your work site health and safety protocols, please ensure you have these available and have communicated these to your ITM contact person.
Remember, if you’re feeling unwell or showing symptoms of the below please don’t come into store, stay home and consult your GP or Healthline on 0800 3585453
• shortness of breath
• sneezing or a runny nose.
Rest assured that we are working to ensure safe working environments for both staff and customers across all our stores. Once the government confirms the date for a move to Alert Level 3 we will be back in touch to confirm our opening dates. Please note, the Alert Level parameters and status are subject to change, and as such we will react accordingly.
Stay safe, we look forward to seeing you soon.