Like many businesses, we are pleased to be able to open the doors to you on Thursday May 14th as New Zealand moves to Alert Level 2. In Alert Level 2 all we will return to full operations while enforcing the golden rules as outlined by the Government on Thursday 7th May. To keep us all safe, below are some of the measures you will see in place on your next trip to our store.
Orders and Trading
- While our showrooms will be open to drop in customers, to minimise time spent in store we encourage you to continue placing orders before arriving. This can be done via our website, our trade support, rep team or the branch direct.
- We do have our express Ute delivery service which is available to deliver smaller orders as well as our regular truck delivery options.
- Our Saturday trading hours have been amended.
Swanson and Whenuapai ITM will be open from 8am -12.30pm.
Kumeu ITM will resume normal Saturday trading from 8am - 4pm.
- All stores will resume to normal weekday trading hours from Thursday 14th
- We will continue to practice strict contact tracing information gathering upon your arrival, so please ensure you make yourself known on arrival and sign in with our staff before shopping.
Keep your distance – in store and on site
- Remember, all staff and customers will be required to practice physical distancing of 1m.
- Our Sales Representatives can resume visits to your sites, please phone or email ahead to arrange a time to visit your site. As always, they will be respectful of the rules on your site, so please make them aware of these prior to their arrival.
- Our showrooms will re-open to all customers with physical distancing of 1m enforced. This may mean that we need to limit the number of customers allowed in the showroom at one time so please bear with us and our staff will let you know when you are able to enter.
Remember, if you are feeling unwell or showing symptoms of the below please do not come into store, stay home and consult your GP or Healthline on 0800 3585453
- Shortness of breath
- Sneezing or a runny nose.
Thank you for supporting local and doing your part to keep New Zealand healthy and safe.
We look forward to seeing your in our stores again soon.
The team at Western ITM